May 26, 2018
Total Hours Required for Degree: 36
The Educational Leadership program is only offered 100% online.
- Admission to the William J. Dore’, Sr. School of Graduate Studies
- Evidence of a valid teaching certificate
- Minimum Graduate Record Examination (GRE) formula score of:
- 1100 if the GRE was taken prior to September 1, 2011, (score scale of 200-800) using the following formula: Undergraduate GPA × 150 + GRE (Verbal + Qualitative) ≥ 1100.
- 740 if the GRE was taken after September 1, 2011, (score scale of 130-170) using the following formula: Undergraduate GPA × 150 + GRE (Verbal + Qualitative) ≥ 740.
- EDLD 603 - Research Methods and Technology for School Leaders (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 610 - Developing a Vision for an Effective Learning Community (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 620 - School Culture and Dispositions (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 630 - Professional Ethics and School Law (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 640 - Seminar on Teaching and Learning (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 650 - School Improvement: Utilizing Data to Lead Change (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 660 - Management of School Resources and Personnel (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 670 - School/Community Relations (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 680 - Research II: Advanced Applications of Educational Research (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 690 - Instructional Leadership: Standards, Theories, and Practices (Lec. 3, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 696 - Educational Leadership Practicum I (Lab. 9, Cr. 3)
- EDLD 697 - Educational Leadership Practicum II (Lab. 9, Cr. 3)
- At least one-half of the total number of credit hours required for a graduate degree, excluding credit for thesis, must be at the 600-level.
- Credits applied must be earned within 6 calendar years from the time the student first enrolled in the program.
- No grade below C and not more than 6 credit hours of C work can be applied toward the degree.
- Only transfer credits with a grade of B or better may be applied toward the degree.
- All degree and graduation requirements may be found on the Graduate School Regulations page.